Re: field recordings with mobile phone application, audioTagger

Subject: Re: field recordings with mobile phone application, audioTagger
From: "eva sjuve" marsflicka
Date: Sat Sep 8, 2007 1:56 am ((PDT))
so it seems like the most useful tool would include audio, video, text
and pictures, or any data existing for a specific site. most of the maps
I have seen so far has hardcoded the data into the maps. a better option
is to build an archive out of the data, as in audioTagger, to be able
generate the data in realtime, for field trips.just a thought anyway.

so, it is not that easy to automate a match of ID, but maybe to make a
selection of matches would be useful?

audio archives. you also have free sounds
http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/searchText.php

thanks for your thoughts
-eva