Oh and I'm not a soldering type of guy ; )

Subject: Oh and I'm not a soldering type of guy ; )
From: "paulmcnelis" paulmcnelis
Date: Thu Sep 6, 2007 8:59 pm ((PDT))
I've never soldered in my life, and as inspiring as the WL 183's seem
to be, I'm not sure if I want to cut their ends off and solder them to
get them to work with a Sony MD or something else.

So given that, do the WL 183's work with any recorder where no
soldering is required?

If not, well.. my question leads back to: what other microphones would
suit my needs then?

Thanks again!
Paul