Re: Security (Real or Perceived) Issues Relative To Recording In Tod

Subject: Re: Security (Real or Perceived) Issues Relative To Recording In Tod
From: "flatcatspammed" flatcatspammed
Date: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:59 pm ((PDT))
I think this is probably an issue for sound recording even though
most would not experience the problem as they are away from crowded
or sensitive areas for nature recording. This has been discussed as
a problem on some film forums. Some areas require a permit to film.
I am not sure about sound recording and would like to hear if anyone
has any experience with questions about sound recording activities
in public.