Re: What is a natural sound?

Subject: Re: What is a natural sound?
From: "Rory" rory_ca2
Date: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:57 pm ((PDT))
Hi Tim,

I'm kind of interested in discussing this in relation to the "boundaries" o=
f nature recording - what the boundaries are and the rationale for them.

I've become a member of the phonography group, and gone through the last th=
ree months of postings. Except for technical posts, what is actually being =
discussed there doesn't seem to have too much to do with what I'm talking a=
bout. Besides, for all I know, they would consider a recording of nesting s=
eabirds as off-topic :)

Isn't subject-matter jurisdiction a wonderful concept :)