Re: New member looking for advice (Korg MR-1000)

Subject: Re: New member looking for advice (Korg MR-1000)
From: "oryoki2000" oryoki2000
Date: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:31 pm ((PDT))
Gianni,

I understand that the MR-1000 has no digital input,
only analog.  Any signal from an external preamp
will pass to the MR-1000 as a line-level analog
signal.  The MR-1000 digitizes and stores the
line-level input as 1 bit digital, or as PCM
digital (up to 24/192).

Have you tried using an external preamp with the
MR-1000?  I'm curious to know if this approach
helps the MR-1000 produce a higher quality result.

--oryoki