Re: EQ Experimentation Sample (was Recommendations for best OSX EQ?

Subject: Re: EQ Experimentation Sample (was Recommendations for best OSX EQ?
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_rob
Date: Thu Jul 5, 2007 9:16 am ((PDT))
At 5:15 PM +1000 7/5/07, Paul Jacobson wrote:
>I've installed a demo of Uniqui-lizer, so I'd be interested in
>looking at what you did with the recording if you were prepared to
>share your settings/or a preset?
>
>cheers
>Paul

Hi Paul--
Lets see if you can import my Eqium preset file. Rather than
experiment with a monaural recording, I did some EQ and volume
changing on John's Solstice recording which folks are currently
discussing. The preset file, a screenshot and the resulting .mp3 file
are in this .zipped folder [5mb]

http://www.uwm.edu/~type/audio-reports/posting-techniques/media/jh-070621_EqiumSettings.zip

If the Eqium preset docs can be exchanged, I'll move this discussion
to a blog and post the link should others be interested.  Rob D.