Re: Clanton, AL

Subject: Re: Clanton, AL
From: "wildlifeanalysis" wildlifeanalysis
Date: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:44 am ((PDT))
I actually agree about the National Park system. Since the parks are
major attractions, there tends to be alot of "recreational" noise -
although I have never really taken it upon myself to hike way out into
the parkland where I think there would be a better chance of finding
less man noise and better recording spots. Not yet anyway.

I have to say though that most of the fun of nature recording is
scouting out locations. It give us an excuse to hike way out into the
woods looking for habitats, even if when we get there machine sounds
pollute the recordings.