Re: Why is this done?

Subject: Re: Why is this done?
From: "" jerkabobber
Date: Mon Jun 4, 2007 9:14 pm ((PDT))
Wow, that's sad.

=C2=A0
"He "cleaned it up" to make it look "pretty". (his words, not mine)"

I don't know what to say other than that makes me mad.

"I live just about 1/4 mile upstream from there, I've been excavating a
small pool in my creek bottomlands to help the displaced frogs ever
since that happened. Hundreds of southern leopard frogs are emerging
from there right now, and last time I was down the water was covered
with gray treefrog eggs. With the drought I have to go down and pump
water into it at least every week. The frogs hardly allow me to work on
it so expansion is going slowly."

GOOD FOR YOU MAN! I think that's great, I would be there in a second to hel=
p if I was near there. Keep up the good work Walt! Just wanted to speak up =
and give you a hand shake.

~Dave