3. Re: Omni spacing for nature recording...

Subject: 3. Re: Omni spacing for nature recording...
From: "Greg Simmons" simmosonics
Date: Fri May 11, 2007 3:37 pm ((PDT))
Fantastic information from everybody here, thank you very much!

I will respond in detail in a couple of days. I am going camping in
the Blue Mountains (Sydney) for the weekend, and I'll be trying some
of the techniques mentioned here.

I am not as prepared as I'd like to be, unfortunately, but there comes
a point where one simply has to get on with it. If I come up with
anything worth listening to, I'll post it here when I return.

- Greg Simmons