Re: Questions for Greg Weddig (was Spring in Maryland, US)

Subject: Re: Questions for Greg Weddig (was Spring in Maryland, US)
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Wed May 9, 2007 10:59 am ((PDT))
Thanks for all the background information, Walt. Since I've always used
simple email for this, I was ignorant of the previous ways... I have a
few friends who still have well.com addresses.

The only thing I'd add is that Egroups came first, and yahoo bought
them up and changed it much for the worse, in my unhumble opinion. Now
if Microsoft buys yahoo, what willl happen to it next?

Sorry to drift so far off topic, no need to continue....
<L>
Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689