Re: Questions for Greg Weddig (was Spring in Maryland, US)

Subject: Re: Questions for Greg Weddig (was Spring in Maryland, US)
From: "Greg Weddig" gweddig
Date: Wed May 9, 2007 8:34 am ((PDT))
Lou,
Yes:

M Schoeps MK8  \
                -->SD 744t mic inputs 1&2
S Schoeps MK21 /

OmniL DPA4006\
              -->[mic in 1&2] LunatecV3 [digi out]-->SD 744t digi ins 3&4
OmniR DPA4006/

I hope that translates into everyones newsreader.

I will try to post tonight unedited stereo segments of MS and Omni
segments for comparison, also try to post a surround file for those
with surround playback capability.

--greg weddig
Baltimore, MD
http://www.gregweddig.net