2. Re: Group File Hosting Space (was How do you post sound fil

Subject: 2. Re: Group File Hosting Space (was How do you post sound fil
From: "Rich Peet" richpeet
Date: Thu May 3, 2007 8:39 am ((PDT))
Ok, ok. I will try and change my ways as I am very guilty of "post,
show, and delete".  Part of me is from feeling guilty enough when I am
just wrong.  As this forum is a learning tool for me I am going to be
wrong enough. I will now make a last informal post to my own server
and will try not to fill up the group server space with a multitude of
junk that I do post for fun.

Rich Peet