5. Re: Spectrogram to a movie file?

Subject: 5. Re: Spectrogram to a movie file?
From: "Gianni Pavan" gianni_pavan
Date: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:43 am ((PDT))
I apologize, I read the price of another software. Camtasia Studio
Recorder is 199$, not 39.95$. They claim the trial is fully
fiunctional for 30 days. Try it to check if it is worth the price in
relation to your needs.
I use it a lot for both live spectrograms in powerpoint and for
providing live spectrograms for video productions.
Gianni