Software FYI

Subject: Software FYI
From: "Suzanne Williams" scw1217
Date: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:21 pm ((PDT))
I found this link.  I am not familiar with Outpost.com, but I do like
Sound Forge.

http://www.freeafterrebate.info/deal/sony-sound-forge-audio-studio

Suzanne
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/swilli41/www
Florida, USA

"Thus I was surrounded with plenty in the midst of want. I was happy
in the midst of dangers and inconveniences. In such a diversity it was
impossible I should be disposed to melancholy. No populous city, with
all the varieties of commerce and stately structures, could afford so
much pleasure to my mind, as the beauties of nature I found here." -
Daniel Boone, Kentucky, 1770