Re: Duck Party

Subject: Re: Duck Party
From: "Suzanne Williams" scw1217
Date: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:07 am ((PDT))
Congrats then.  I look forward to next week's recording.

Suzanne
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/swilli41/www
Florida, USA

"Photographs of people are often frozen motion - the moment made
eternal. In nature photography, the opposite applies ... eternity is
frozen and made into a moment. We are granted a glimpse of eternity
itself." - Gu=F0mundur Andri Thorsson, "Lost In Iceland with Sigurgeir
Sigurj=F3nsson"

--- In  "Rich Peet" <>