7. Re: Telinga Stereo-DAT compared with Twin Science?

Subject: 7. Re: Telinga Stereo-DAT compared with Twin Science?
From: "Antonio Celis" tony_celis
Date: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:21 am ((PDT))
Hi Chris,

I'm intrigued of how the MS rig works in a reflector. Just trying to think =
nad
learn in how parabolas work....focal points (focus)in parabolas, phase-shif=
phenomena? (as Klas mentioned), acoustical filtering (frequency  cut-off),
etc...can you explain how well and MS works in a reflector or talk about yo=
ur
experiences with this type of rig?

What is the combination used? 30 and 40/50/60?

Thanks

Tony Celis

--- Chris Owens <> escribi=F3:

> I'm intrigued as well. I use one regularly, as do a few other members of =
the
> WSRS (Wildlife Sound Recording Society). There are users of the Telinga
> systems as well as those who use an MS rig in reflector.
>
> Chris.

Antonio Celis-Murillo

Correo Yahoo!
Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam =A1gratis!
Reg=EDstrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/