1. Re: MD timers

Subject: 1. Re: MD timers
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:47 pm ((PDT))
I asked you not to voice your grievances here but you now choose to address
this e-mail in the manner I asked you not to.

I have NO association with frogloggers, the facility came to mind when you
asked about unattended recordings.

I will address the rest of these questions and statements off group..

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:

http://www.naturesound.org

Redmond. Washington. USA

N47.65543 W121.98428

e-mail: