Re: evil Quicktime was:K6/ME66 noise.

Subject: Re: evil Quicktime was:K6/ME66 noise.
From: "Philip Tyler" macmang4125
Date: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:57 am ((PDT))
Well I have QuickTime installed on my PC and it is
very well behaved. My web page which started the whole
rumpus was 'made-on-a-Mac. if I open that page on my
Mac it runs via a QuickTime plug-in, yet when I open
that page on my PC it runs via a Windows Media Player
plug-in.
When installing QT on the PC just don't let it become
the default player for all 'MIME' types. It gives you
the option during the install.
Phil