Re: Sound Devices 744t and Pro Tools

Subject: Re: Sound Devices 744t and Pro Tools
From: "Michael Raphael"
Date: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:32 pm ((PDT))
I just figured it out.

I turned off the timecode on the recorder thinking the smpte time
code stamp in the file was giving pro-tools LE the problem, and it
worked.

It is strange that the polyfile worked fine with the timecode still
on . . . .  All I can think of is that pro-tools was stripping that
metadata when it converted the polyfile into two mono files.

Any other thoughts?

Best,
Michael