Re: Ares P11+ with Stereo plug in capsule

Subject: Re: Ares P11+ with Stereo plug in capsule
From: "Suzanne Williams" scw1217
Date: Fri Mar 2, 2007 7:17 pm ((PST))
Beautiful and so clear, Martyn.

----------------------
Suzanne
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/swilli41/www
Florida, USA

"I have again and again been invited to write a history of the war,
or to record for publication my personal recollections of it, with
large offers of money therefor; all of which I have heretofore
declined, because the truth is not always palatable, and should not
always be told. Many of the actors in the grand drama still live, and
they and their friends are quick to controversy, which should be
avoided. The great end of peace has been attained, with little or no
change in our form of government, and the duty of all good men is to
allow the passions of that period to subside, that we may direct our
physical and mental labor to repair the waste of war, and to engage
in the greater task of continuing our hitherto wonderful national
development." - General William T. Sherman

--- In  "Martyn Stewart" <>
wrote:

> This is a recording made with the Ares P11+ recorder and NP-Mices
capsule
> microphone. The mic is optional with the Ares P11+ and costs about
$450. I
> have to admit I am impressed by the quality and sensitivity.
> This is not the best recording of nature sounds but I chose to
select an
> array of different urban sounds to test the mics performance.
> There are cars, banging and many birds present in this 2.5 minute
> soundscape. Varied thrush, Steller's jays, Juncos and woodpecker
drumming.

> I continue to be knocked off my feet by this recorder, I would be
very
> confident taking the Ares p11+ anywhere as a primary recorder....
> http://www.naturesound.org/Sound%20folder/TRKnpmices%20.mp3
>
> Or got to http://www.naturesound.org/Sound%20workshop.htm
> And scroll to the bottom of the page.
> Or
> http://tinyurl.com/26x4xs
>

> Martyn

> Martyn Stewart
>
> Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
>
> http://www.naturesound.org
>
> Redmond. Washington. USA
>
> N47.65543 W121.98428
>
> e-mail: