Re: Mastering Pointers

Subject: Re: Mastering Pointers
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:10 pm ((PST))
Bernie, thanks for this note! It applies strongly to other markets for
music and recordings too - I have music and audiobook clients who are
struggling with the economics of it all the time.

I'd like to quote you on this when discussing projects, and possibly
have a talk (or email discussion on or offlist) with you about how they
go about setting it up. Some are web savvy and some are not, but this
is a powerful statement on how to go about independent production in
this 21st century! I'd like to be able to know more about how one
stores and delivers the files, and how you can provide accompanying
documentation, and such details...

Thanks, your wisdom and experience are invauable for all of us in audio
today!

<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689