Re: MKH 30 and MKH 40 shock mount rig for MS

Subject: Re: MKH 30 and MKH 40 shock mount rig for MS
From: "wtefftus" wtefftus
Date: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:23 pm ((PST))
Chris,
The Windpac system looks interesting. I've only done a little testing
with it at a local shop, so I can't speak with authority. The
shockmount looks versatile, but is purpose built for its zeppelin and
will not fit inside other zepps.

The scant reviews have been mixed.
http://mixonline.com/mag/audio_snapshot_product_reviews_24/
http://www.coffeysound.com/product.php?productid=3D342&cat=3D46&page=3D6

Bill
--- In  "pueo9" <>
wrote:

> --- In  "wtefftus" <wtefft@> wrote:
> >
> > Aaron,
> > I've had success obtaining component parts (replacement handles,
> > cable routing guides, etc.) directly from Sennheiser in
Connecticut