Re: Bird songs

Subject: Re: Bird songs
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:41 pm ((PST))
Thank you David, I do not have any GIS software but it is something I could
certainly look into!

At the moment I use filemaker to keep all my data but ever increasingly,
people are becoming more involved in data saturation.

It would be helpful to use something as you describe and I do like the
mapping illustrations.

When I record I take GPS coordinates and as much local data as possible. I
want to be able to show physical data as in range maps.

Any more thoughts as to elevating this idea mate?

Thanks for the feedback

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:

http://www.naturesound.org

Redmond. Washington. USA

N47.65543 W121.98428

e-mail: