Re: OT: Walt's Adventure (was Comparison Test)

Subject: Re: OT: Walt's Adventure (was Comparison Test)
From: "Walter Knapp" waltknapp
Date: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:52 pm ((PST))
Posted by: "Curt Olson"

> Thank you for the update, Walt. The "plumbing" revisions sure sound
> unpleasant, but it's good to know you're on the road to recovery.

Today I went in and the catheter was removed after some testing for
leakage. So now all the plumbing is my own. Feels much better though a
ways to go yet. Now to get the shutoff valve working reliably.

I was also cleared to drive, and to take a shower. It's the small things
that are milestones in this. However it will be at least 8 weeks before
I'm allowed to lift anything significant.