Re: The nature recording of meteor storms

Subject: Re: The nature recording of meteor storms
From: "Thomas Ashcraft" heliotown27
Date: Tue Dec 5, 2006 7:07 am ((PST))
Hi Bruce and Tom R,

Thanks for that follow-up info on your own meteor recording endeavors.
Very interesting.

Regarding whether this subject is off-topic or not :-) :  I know this
list is bird oriented but I would consider comet/meteor phenomena as
nature phenomena. There is the possibility that comets have seeded life
throughout the cosmos and that there could be microbes and/or microbial
precursors within cometary dust that enters Earth. Each comet is unique
and has a long individual history in space. It is possible that some
comets have heat from radioactive processes and may be shell containers
with warm nutrient oceans sloshing around inside. A wet and warm comet
coming from the far reaches of outer space could actually be a complex
and sovereign microbe nation.

Who knows?  Maybe there is a bio-signature within the scatter recordings.

The mechanisms of nature recording are an evolving technology.

Thomas Ashcraft