Re: Weird sound help

Subject: Re: Weird sound help
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:05 pm ((PST))
I think it's the call of a white-tailed deer Steve. That of a maturing fawn=
,
the make-up of the sound is very similar to what I have, normally you hear
the snorting sounds but I have found this characteristic of the species.

http://tinyurl.com/yxl9tc

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:

http://www.naturesound.org

Redmond. Washington. USA

N47.65543 W121.98428

e-mail: