Re: SD 7 series hardware modification

Subject: Re: SD 7 series hardware modification
From: "Mike Eccles" ma_eccles
Date: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:53 am (PST)
Hi Chris, Andy and other UK SD users,

That information is slightly disturbing for me as I purchased my 722 last y=
ear in the US
and have since repatriated permanently to the UK. I would want Shure UK to =
do the
upgrade. Can you report back here with your findings Chris? This would be m=
uch
appreciated.
Many thanks,
Mike

--- In  "Andy Freeth" <> wr=
ote:

> Hi Chris ( and fellow SD users),
>     I understand that the supplying dealer has the responsibility of retu=
rning the unit to
Shure UK for the hardware updgrade.
> As has been mentioned on this forum previously, the new software allows a=
dditional
facilities (post record labelling etc), but to record to an external disc o=
r DVD-RAM, the
hardware mod is required as well.