Re: SD 7 series hardware modification

Subject: Re: SD 7 series hardware modification
From: "Chris Owens" owensch2002
Date: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:27 pm (PST)
Hi All,

Not long after posting this morning I got a reply back from Shure
Distribution in the UK, the text follows.

I will start the process shortly and post my experiences.

Regards,

Chris.

In the case of you sending us Shure products for inspection, it has to be
booked-in first to take its place in the queue, as we work on a FIFO basis.

You can do that by calling us on the number listed below or via e-mail.

You'll have to give us your full details in order for us to issue a Returns
Authorization Number, including:

Full Name
Delivery address
Day time telephone no.
Brief fault description.
Model / Serial no.

Usually, turn around time for Sound Devices if it's a straight forward
upgrade with no need for spare parts, is ten working days.

For technical advice, you can e-mail

For information about repairs:  as listed
below.

Thank you,

Technical Service Department

Shure Distribution UK