Re: [OT] Storm vs Pelican

Subject: Re: [OT] Storm vs Pelican
From: "Allen Cobb" ashtangakasha
Date: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:12 am (PST)
Although any obvious instrument case does tempt fate, I always
use the screaming yellow Pelicans on the assumption that I'm
more likely to notice someone walking off with it, and I'm less
likely to walk off myself WITHOUT it.

I've also put my phone number on the case, along with
"FLOOR-FLEX CARPET SAMPLES" in case the potential thief can
read. And is fairly stupid. Which is often the case.

For airline travel, I just put my Pelicans inside some other
nondescript baggage. (None of them is all that big...)

ac

Allen Cobb
http://timbreproductions.com