Re: Looking for GHOW vocalizations?

Subject: Re: Looking for GHOW vocalizations?
From: "Old Forty-five" 1GDW
Date: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:30 pm (PDT)
Iowa had these results last year on the CBC, I do not see a decline in my c=
ount area which produced 16 birds on the 2006 CBC
Observation data for Great Horned Owl, in US-IA,
Count Years: 106 - 106

Great Horned Owl (Bubo virginianus)
Count NumberNumberNumber / Party Hr.Number of Counts Reporting SpeciesNumbe=
r of Observers on Reporting Counts