Re: Human ultra- and infra-sound tech

Subject: Re: Human ultra- and infra-sound tech
From: "Wild Sanctuary" bigchirp1
Date: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:51 am (PDT)
An educated guess, Ray. We were informed by an internist (MD) at UCSF
what the likely rate of travel would be from mouth to stomach, then
thru the small intestines and large, etc., in a relatively healthy
male. Also, since the transmitted signal was not terribly strong to
begin with, we were able to pretty much locate the device's position
by relative signal strength as we recorded. Great fun!

Bernie

--
Wild Sanctuary
P. O. Box 536