Re: From the Bleachers a Tribute to a Father : was A note about Stev

Subject: Re: From the Bleachers a Tribute to a Father : was A note about Stev
From: "Mark R." seoulgypsy
Date: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:18 pm (PDT)
Actually Chuck, from a conservation argument within Nature Recording , this
"witch doctor" thread is not as far off topic as your reaction suggests,
as it is my opinion that there is a direct correlation to the mechanical wa=
numbers and statistics are tossed around in political spheres that bypass
the real problems underlying our societies' approach to it. I take offense
at the witch doctor snipe as I am Native American myself.  This group is in
danger of a double standard when small diversions aren't tolerated . With
all the whining about too much gear discussion a little clearance might be
refreshing. Back to my Ghost Dance.

Mark

--
Mark Ragsdale