Re: From the Bleachers a Tribute to a Father : was A note about Stev

Subject: Re: From the Bleachers a Tribute to a Father : was A note about Stev
From: "Mark R." seoulgypsy
Date: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:30 am (PDT)
Hi All,

Way OT here, but some on this list took issue with me not citing references
for the following statement.

"Health statistics have confirmed that in countries where doctors have gone
on strike, the mortality rates have gone down during the down time."

Coyote Medicine and elsewhere, coupled with my own family and personal
experiences, the figures don't surprise me.

In a book by naturopath and holistic healer Lewis Mehl Medrona Phd. (
http://www.healing-arts.org/mehl-madrona/mmbook.htm ) called 'Coyote
Medicine', outlines several detrimental western practices that focus on the
symptom of disease not the root causes. It is like western medicine in the
general sense is of great help when it comes to the emergency practices,
although it treats the body in a rather mechanical and unnatural sort of wa=
by cutting off the branches and neglecting the tree.

Here are some other examples .

http://www.buddhistchannel.tv/index.php?id=3D22,1785,0,0,1,0

http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/320/7249/1561?ck=3Dnck

http://www.heart-disease-bypass-surgery.com/data/articles/67.htm