Re: tui call: phone download

Subject: Re: tui call: phone download
From: "grant finlay" grantfinlay
Date: Tue Sep 5, 2006 10:36 pm (PDT)
At work recently we were supplied new cellphones and I couldn't find
a message alert tone that I liked so I decided to listen through my
recordings for something suitable. Glad you enjoy it!
I was a meeting yesterday and it was nice to see everyone smile when
a message came through , less intrusive then the old nokia "sms"
morse code alert everyone seems to go for.
The funny thing is I've managed to catch myself out on the odd
occasion as there are a few tuis in my neighbourhood and I find
myself checking my phone for messages!
Regarding the "loop" length , there isn't one.
I tried to get a suitable loop but just couldn't seem to get one I
was happy with (this sounds dumb, but it didn't "sound natural")  so
i didn't bother going down that track. It's meant to be just a
message alert , if you want to make one just download the "matapouri
dusk" file on my page, it's where this tui recording came from.

Grant.
http://www.ourmedia.org/user/44279
http://www.ourmedia.org/node/257054  (tui download)