Ivory-billed Woodpeckers. SC, GA, FL, MS, LA, TX, AR here I come or

Subject: Ivory-billed Woodpeckers. SC, GA, FL, MS, LA, TX, AR here I come or
From: "Richard Lyttle" rip_lyttle
Date: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:50 pm (PDT)
Thanks for the encouragement, Scott, Marc, Martyn, Randolph. Fact is stranger
than fiction so i'se gouin to giv it a try, either searching officially hiring
on, or unofficially ( perhaps sponsored ) on my own with guests. i got that
much left on the card-9 months or so. lord knows i'm hard headed enough, and
the offers are'nt bangin down my door.

maybe i'll get lucky working with the locals ( that can be dicy or rewarding )
on fresh IBW spots. if you read the whole array of birder's and laypeople's
sightings since '44, there's 9-10 places to hang along those states so i can
claim i was bitten by all those state's skeeters again!
http://www.birdingamerica.com/Ivorybill/kennduke.htm you gotta like kenn!

maybe the scourge of people hurricanes brought new beetle trees crop online for
sufferin IBW just in time. everything is irony anyway, right? nature gets
screwed so many times....maybe they did fly up in WVA, get together and say,
okay folks, let's lay low for awhile.

i just can't get that dream away guys ( folks), the vision of me feeling like
i'm the IBW boirde up there flying over vast tracs surveyin, listenin where to
dive in a couple hundred miles up the line. i'm fast, i'm fleet, i'm unique,
lets beat feet.

martyn, i hear the 744 tastes good with mango chutney. maybe i'll be able to
send u a can in about one year.

rip