Re: MS Example for evs

Subject: Re: MS Example for evs
From: "evs" onomatopoetik
Date: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:47 am (PDT)
hi tim, thanks a lot,
the examples are sounding great, good stereo view! allthough i want
to record even more quiet things, the recordings convince me some
more to go MS.
you said that you have youre ms rig in size 1 zeppelins... from rycote?
could the W 20 R1 or the BBG from shoeps be a good alternative?
and... do you have some recordings you did with the sennheiser MKH?
as far as i see, the shopes are at the end more expensive and smaller
than the sennheiser system...
a neumann system with a km184 with a kma100 and a AK20 is the
"cheapest" way to have MS..