Re: Bat roost at Congaree National Park, South Carolina USA

Subject: Re: Bat roost at Congaree National Park, South Carolina USA
From: "Danny Meltzer" dannymeltzer
Date: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:52 pm (PDT)
Robin,

That's awesome!

I love bats.  I tried to record some at the bat house on Univ of
Florida Campus in Gainseville a few weeks ago.  I don't think I got
anything good but I haven't sorted through it all.

Nice work.  How high does the ME66 freq response go?  I wonder how
wide of a frequency range these bats produce.

Danny

--- In  "Robin Carter" <>
wrote:

> Ooops. I made the recording with a Sennheiser ME 66, not an ME 62.
>
> Robin

Dana