Re: Pearl Mid-side mics

Subject: Re: Pearl Mid-side mics
From: "ryanphilippi" ryanphilippi
Date: Tue Aug 8, 2006 2:28 am (PDT)
I can't speak to the quality of the mic, but I did notice that
Location Sound (www.locationsound.com) shows the MSRP of the Pearl
MSH-10 as $1575, and it seems as though they sell it for cheaper than
it if you request a price quote, maybe won't get you below the $1250
mark but it might be worth a shot.

ryan

--- In  "cfmspencer" <>