Re: Ok my site is up please check it out!

Subject: Re: Ok my site is up please check it out!
From: "Mark R." seoulgypsy
Date: Mon Aug 7, 2006 5:42 pm (PDT)
Here in S. Korea the broadband reaches 8 times the speed of the average
broadband in the States...with a majority of households using...deregulatio=
with a competitive entrepreneurship among the companies, have made the cost=
low and make it essential for customer service to be done right as well.
China is following S. Korea's trend, so we might very well see a majority o=
the worlds people having access to broadband in their homes.

Very hot here and the Cicadas are louder than I have ever heard here this
summer. Hope to get some nice phasing with my binaural's if my equipment an=
I don't melt first.

Best,

Mark

On 8/7/06, Simon Hampson <> wrote:

>    I have to agree - broadband is quite common in Australia and also quit=
> affordable...
>
> Simon.
>

> On 8/8/06 8:39 AM, "Chuck B" <<braggjr02%40verizon.n=
et>>

--
Mark Ragsdale

www.moonbridges.com