Re: Frogs and mysterious other

Subject: Re: Frogs and mysterious other
From: "John Hartog" hartogj
Date: Wed Aug 2, 2006 1:44 pm (PDT)
Hi rob,

I've been pondering your statement but still having difficulty
understanding the difference between "normalizing" and "increasing
the gain" as you explained.  I was thinking normalizing meant
increasing the gain to a determined level below 0.  Could you (or
someone else) explain the difference a little further?

Much appreciated,
John Hartog