Re: Oops, I meant Shure WL-183

Subject: Re: Oops, I meant Shure WL-183
From: "Danny Meltzer" dannymeltzer
Date: Wed Aug 2, 2006 12:11 pm (PDT)
David,

My understanding is that the Sound Professionals preamp assures the
best performance of these mics.  If you can find a power supply that
can deliver power in the same way then I don't see why amping the
signal in the 702 wouldn't work well.

My Africa recordings will be up very soon and I will post the web
address here when I have the site uploaded.  I have just been deciding
which webhost to use.

Danny

--- In  David K=FCrland <>