Re: Survey question for the group

Subject: Re: Survey question for the group
From: "Wild Sanctuary" bigchirp1
Date: Wed Aug 2, 2006 6:39 am (PDT)
Thanks, Greg. I just got a swallow report from the Nine Mile area,
west of Missoula, Montana from a friend who said, like you, that it
seemed that the population (Petrochelidon pyrrhonota) in his area
dropped by about 50% this year. He found 10 dead babies in common
hillside nesting areas around his property.

Bernie

--
Wild Sanctuary
P. O. Box 536