Re: Sonosax SX-M2 opinions?

Subject: Re: Sonosax SX-M2 opinions?
From: "" st=
ephenvitiello
Date: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:16 pm (PDT)

I have the Sonosax M2 and have used it for about 3 years. I originally got
it to use with a Royer stereo ribbon mic. The Sonosax is very clean and
does it's job beautifully. That said, I'd probably go with the Sound
Devices which as you say is has a bit more features. The Sound Devices pre
is heavier but it also feels a lot more solid than the Sonosax. I have the
Sound Devices 722 recorder and sometimes use the Sonosax with it for very
quiet environments but more often than not I use the 722 without the
pre-amp. best, Stephen