Re: Mystery Bird

Subject: Re: Mystery Bird
From: "Rich Peet" richpeet
Date: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:08 pm (PDT)
Many of the USGS topos use a different datum.  I recall NAD29 as the
common one. I like WGS84.  That would have been enough of an error to
push me over the ridge line.  That is why I always post the datum
after the lat/lon. Our local DNR uses really strange datum's which
forces me to ask, "What world are you working on today?".

Rich

--- In  "John Hartog"