Re: Capsules in parallel was; DIY Parabolics

Subject: Re: Capsules in parallel was; DIY Parabolics
From: "tk7859"
Date: Sat May 27, 2006 2:01pm(PDT)
Hi Stoatwizard, Umashankar, rich and the Group

Thanks for your input to my problem.  I think I'm going to have to buy
another 20 "cheapo" capsules and continue experimenting.

It won't be for a while as I need to get the Jecklin disc (now
finished) and the parabolic reflector (almost finished) out and about
capturing sound - if only the rain and wind affecting my home patch
will finish.

Cheers

Tom Robinson - G=D8SBW