Re: Re: (gear) Cube mic

Subject: Re: Re: (gear) Cube mic
From: Tim Nielsen <>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:20:19 -0700
Note that anyone trying those links, you have to replace the \=20
with /, as the ones in the links are pointing the wrong way.

But I'm intrigued. What is IN that box!?

The Calrec is a cool mic, but I don't like how it required so much=20
processing to get a usable signal.

There is also the holophone, a very cool 7 channel mic that outputs=20
direct outputs. But it's self-noise is too high for my taste, more=20
geared for broadcasting I think.