Re: more on Zaxcom ZFR100 recorder

Subject: Re: more on Zaxcom ZFR100 recorder
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 22:05:08 -0600
Doesn't it sound like its designed for body-worn
lavaliere mics to make assurance/transcription
recording under film/video synchronization
situations? If so, a two channel model would be
the exception and could be much more pricey.
Likely there's no phantom and a minimal featured
pre.  Funny, for this application, we slip a HiMD
in the performers pockets and match wave forms in
post for sync.  There could be some clever
applications for the ZFR100 but back-up with
timecode/sync seems to be its main
application/strength. Rob D.

  =3D =3D =3D