Re: Good Field Headphones?

Subject: Re: Good Field Headphones?
From: "Greg Weddig" <>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 20:45:18 -0000
Mark,
I have a pair of DPA 4061 lavs that I use in combination with a pair
of "Etys".  Yes cable manegement can be an issue, but I have never
experienced bleed, even with the mics right next to the canalphones.
I have had the custom earmolds for a few years and they work great,
though like any canal phone (or headphone for tha matter)can get
tiring after several hours.

--greg weddig
Baltimore, MD

--- In  Aaron Ximm <>