Songs of Stripe-headed Brush Finch

Subject: Songs of Stripe-headed Brush Finch
From: "Andr=E9s M. Cuervo" <>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 18:12:03 -0500
Dear naturerecordists,

I am looking for songs of a Neotropical bird, the Stripe-headed Brush
Finch (Buarremon torquatus) for completing samples for a study of song
variation in this species from Central and South America.

We lack samples from several portions of its geographic range, regions
where you might have been recording and birding. If you have recordings
of this species from Central - South Peru/, /Central - South  Bolivia,
Panama, West Venezuela, or Colombia, please let me know. If you have
some, we would be able to receive wav files through email.

Thanks a lot for any help or for suggesting any person that may have
these recordings available.

Best wishes,
Andr=E9s Cuervo
Medell=EDn, Colombia