Re: Locating gunshots by sound

Subject: Re: Locating gunshots by sound
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:46:52 -0000
Tells me what I need to know. I will double it to have the security.
My multichannel a/d is in sync to a level within your spec.  I will
setup with a 100' legs on a triangle and see how the rest goes.
I do want to stay within 44.1 sample rate because I am not hard drive
rich. I fill those critters up as fast as I buy them and can not
afford enough.  I do not want to fill up more than 1 drive per day
with only one drive devoted to the task.  MN police are not the
federal gov as we in MN still hold the law to the law. But, a call
from a civilian is still responded to without a need to determine
privacy issues regarding a policy methodology of information gathering.

Rich

--- In  Steve Pelikan <>